Terms and Conditions
By booking a course with The London Guitar Institute the participant agrees to the following:
- You cannot transfer or resell your booking without the explicit permission of the London Guitar Institute.
- Save for courses booked and concluded over the telephone in which case students are statutorily entitled to cancel their course booking within 7 working days of payment, course fees are non-refundable.
- Courses are allocated a set time and day. Participants will not be allowed to change the course day or time once the course has started.
- In the case of our instructor not being able to attend a lesson due to a rare professional engagement or illness, the class will be provided via correspondence.
- All classes missed will be fully charged unless a flexible option course add-on option has been purchased by the participant.
- In the case a flexible course add-on option we require 72 hours notice for a lesson to be postponed.
- The London Guitar Institute reserves the right to change teachers. Where such a change is due to take place the London Guitar Institute will give reasonable notice of any such changes where possible.
- A substitute tutor may be assigned for a short period if our resident tutor needs to attend a professional obligation.
- All information on our website (londonguitarinstitute.co.uk) is published to the best of our ability. We do however reserve the right to modify course content and material as well as fees in the interest of course improvements. We will give reasonable notice of any such changes where possible.
“The London Guitar Institute”, “The London Piano Institute” operating as The London Music Institute is a trading name for the partnership of Stefan Joubert and Celine Gaurier-Joubert. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.