- You learn from other students in the class. This is a tremendous advantage as you can see the mistakes that others make and avoid those mistakes. In fact at the highest level of classical guitar virtuosi studies, classes are generally conducted in masterclass and group format. Individuals have the opportunity to listen and analyse their fellow student’s playing. This will grant you a considerable opportunity to learn the guitar and TRAIN YOUR EAR! At a beginner/intermediate level, this works in a similar manner and is proven to be a HIGHLY EFFECTIVE method of learning. The most noteworthy thing to consider is the level of your instructor. At the London Music Institute, we have the highest level of guitar training for your benefit.
- Learning in a group format adds a social side to education that does not exist in a private one-to-one consultation. You can meet new acquaintances in a like-minded setting. You can even arrange “jam sessions” with your new guitar buddies. The sky is the limit, and you have options to enjoy your musicality that a one-to-one guitar student simply does not have.
- Some of the world’s biggest business seminars and conferences are held in group formats. One reason for this is that it would be far to expensive (in terms of time and money) for the speaker and clients to have a one-to-one meeting with 500 invitees. Great lessons can be learned in group formats. There’s an electrifying atmosphere in a seminar that’s difficult to enjoy on a one-to-one basis.
- Learning in a group format allows for ideas to bounce off from fellow guitar students. Aside from learning from each other’s mistakes, you will also learn from each other’s successes.
- You can play jam with other guitarists that will be invaluable to your guitar learning and playing in the long term. (Unfortunately, a lot of solo musicians or music learners never understand how to play with others)
If you are interested in high-quality guitar lessons in a group format in central London, then you’ve come to exactly the right place!
At The London Guitar Institute, we have seasoned guitar teachers who know how to teach adults in a group setting.
To find out more about our group guitar lessons and what we offer, please visit the following URL: