At The London Guitar Institute, we strive to provide the highest guitar instruction to adults who either want to learn how to play or improve their skills with highly qualified and experienced guitar instructors.
As providing an excellent guitar education to adult amateur guitarists is our mission and passion, we are looking to work with guitar teachers who have a great understanding of adult guitar enthusiasts and a vivid interest in passing their remarkable knowledge on to those who play for the pleasure.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe that you possess the right set of skills to fulfil this guitar teaching position.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Being highly qualified from a renowned music university
- Having at least 5 years of teaching experience
- Having a flexible approach and being able to adapt to various individuals
- Having a broad experience in teaching adults
- Being able to teach all genres including electric, acoustic, jazz and classical guitar
- Being familiar with the ABRSM or Trinity College grade examinations
- Being able to teach all levels from absolute beginners to advanced (grade 8 +)
- Being available for 20 to 30 hours a week
If you are interested in joining our wonderful team of music instructors at our lovely academy in the City of London, please email your CV, photograph of yourself and reference letter.
Please note that you will only be invited to attend an interview if you get selected upon revision of your application.
Email our manager Stefan Joubert at email@example.com