Improvisation guitar lessons
By attending our improvisation lessons at The London Guitar Institute, you will learn mindblowing techniques that will undoubtedly improve your guitar solos. Whether you are playing jazz, blues, rock or metal, we will share various ways to enhance your improvisations drastically!
Whether you are new to guitar playing or whether you are already a proficient guitarist, you can be assured to benefit from the advice of an expert guitar instructor who will happily accompany you on your journey to success!
Master the art of improvisation under the guidance of an extraordinary instructor
It is thanks to their incredible understanding of lines and chords that the most celebrated guitarists can improvise so amazingly. It will be with the utmost pleasure that we will teach you all the correct methods for your improvisation to be equal to none!
- Learn how to use bends and vibratos to add much-needed emotion to your improvisations
- Discover how to navigate chord changes in any key and setting
- Practise fast runs that add excitement to your guitar improvisations
- How to use hammer-ons and pull-offs to your advantage
- How to improvise using jazz and bebop lines over the II V I progression
At The London Guitar Institute, our improvisation guitar lessons take place weekly on a set day and time at our lovely premises in the City of London. We do not require you to have any unique talent to join, and we will be delighted to help you improve tremendously in a relaxed and non-judgmental environment dedicated to adult guitar enthusiasts.